Crusader Kings 2: a new high! (Part 4)

It was only in the immediate previous campaign that I "discovered" these statistics and only in this campaign that I made use of some of them.

CK2 25Mar17_13

Yes, as shown before in map format, Catholic was the overwhelming dominant religion in this campaign, in terms of realm size. Hardly a surprise since my realm, Empire of Alba (the largest realm!), HRE and Mongol Empire were overwhelmingly Catholic.

Shocking statistics: Hindu was the next dominant religion and the only other religion with 100 moral authority. Oh yes, Shia and Sunni had fallen a lot in this campaign. In fact, the heretical Sunni religion, Yazidi, was the most powerful Islamic religion here. Orthodox Christian was almost wiped off. Instead, its heretical religion of Paulician was 3rd most dominant religion, mainly due to Byzantium Empire.

CK2 25Mar17_14

In terms of realm size, I had the most by far (1214 vs 734) :)

CK2 25Mar17_15

In terms of demense size, it was my indirect vassal, Earl of Carrick, that had the most. His predecessors had consistently directly held 10 counties, with early adoption of Primogeniture succession law. I was surprised that his liege, a duke, didn't attempt to curtail his power or that the earl himself didn't attempt to take over the duke's title.

CK2 25Mar17_16

Almost all of them were my vassals. The notable exceptions were Duke Maoilios of Nidaros (Norway) and Duke Zula the Ill-Ruler (Abyssinia).

CK2 25Mar17_17

King Edward of England ruled over the largest realm by far among my direct vassals simply because the Kingdom of England was still quite huge despite a few counties ruled by others. He himself, however, had only 1 county within the kingdom. If the game had continued, I don't think our dynasty member would be the next king (Elective Monarchy). I had this situation before and I did manage to wrest away the title from the then rebelling king but simply couldn't hold on to it long enough change the succession law that would benefit my dynasty because I was constantly suffering the effects of being over vassal limit.

CK2 25Mar17_18

At first glance, there was no difference between this and the above statistic. What was captured here, and not before, but not shown was the emergence of Earl of Carrick with realm size of 35.

I used the above 2 sets of statistics to help me decide how to give away excess counties with the aim of not creating powerful vassals. There were some situation where I was tempted to do so for convenience sake but didn't do so.

CK2 25Mar17_19

It was only within the last 50 year or so of the campaign that I had unequivocally the largest army. Curiously, the Papacy had nearly 33k army with only realm size of 15! How did that happen?

Incidentally, at this point, there was a revolt in the Empire of Carpathia. If they reunite, then a united Carpathia should be place at around the 3rd position.

CK2 25Mar17_20

In terms of ream size, the top two spots were the same as that measured by army size but there were changes to the 3rd, 4th and 5th positions.

CK2 25Mar17_21

It was in the last few decades, I managed edge ahead in terms of score.

CK2 25Mar17_22

These were the titles I held directly :)

That's it for the incredibly outstanding campaign I had. I surpassed by miles the largest empires in terms of realm size and army. A personal score that was about 70% higher than the previous high. Ruled over a very stable realm; never had major rebellion. Oh gosh, can I top this in future?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant