Crusader Kings 2: Tanistry (Part 4)

(continue from Part 3)

CK2 6Nov17_8

As usual, Catholic has the largest realm. What's interesting though is that Hindu has the second largest realm, Tengri (probably thanks to Mongol Empire) occupies the 4th position and Buddhist in 6th place. Sunni was completely wiped off. Shocking, eh?

CK2 6Nov17_9

The King of England held the largest realm among my direct vassals (just slightly less than 10% of my realm), followed closely by King of Syria (he was on a roll with his holy wars lol) and King of Poland. However, due to a marriage in the past, the King of England was also the King of Navarra although the latter's kingdom was smaller.

CK2 6Nov17_10

Yes, I had the largest army :)

CK2 6Nov17_11

The only difference among the top 5 compared to the previous list sorted by army size is that Egypt is pushed down to 4th position. I wonder how they had such a large army compared to its realm size.

In my current campaign, the Mongol Empire's realm size at one point was only 85 but with an army size of 100k+. Crazy.

CK2 6Nov17_12

These were the titles I held directly. I held all the counties within the 2 duchies. I'm happy that I managed to hold on to them till the end (needed some stewardship, including spouse's; centralisation and higher titles). I believed I held more than this at certain points but gave them away either because they exceeded my demesne limit or for political reasons.

So although I didn't beat my highest score to date, I was the most powerful here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant