Breakthrough

Whenever Ban's family organised a family dinner to celebrate, say, someone's birthday, I couldn't join because his stepdad didn't like the idea of Ban having a gay partner. I think there was only once I was invited to a family dinner with some of their relatives, probably due to Ban's grandpa's insistence. I don't know.

So to my surprise, this year Ban's mum invited me to join them for CNY eve dinner. Not only that, prior to that, I attended their family's dinner to celebrate Ban's brother's birthday. I was nervous during the latter but fortunately it went quite well.

I hope this heralds better things to come :)

Comments

William said…
Good news. Any interaction with your father-in-law?
Twilight Man said…
People will get wiser and need time to change. I respect every human being as they are without conditions.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Nope :(

Twilight Man,
Hopefully.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant